Parasol Camps Chandratal:
One of the most exotic locations in the Trans Himalayan region of Himachal Pradesh, Chandertal Lake is a High Altitude Alpine Lake in the midst of CB & Pir Panjal Ranges. The Lake is also considered as the source of Chandra River which forms the Chandra Bhaga or Chenab River in Lahaul. The Lake is also a protected wildlife reserve. Part of an arid cold dessert the region is accessible only for around 5 Months from June till Early October. Chandertal is located in remote and fragile Himalayan Eco System and home to rare Blue Sheep, Ibex & Snow Leopards.
Places of Interest:
- Chandertal Lake
- Kunzum Pass
- Delhi to Chandertal Lake: 650 Kms (Approx. 16 Hrs)
- Chandigarh to Chandertal Lake: 412 Kms (Approx. 14 Hrs)
- Manali to Chandertal Lake: 140 Kms (Approx. 4 Hrs)
Accomodation at Camp:
- Deluxe Tents with attached toilets/baths. Each Tent is furnished with 1 Double bed plus 1 single bed with chairs & table.
- Mattresses and quilts are provided. All toilets have Western-style WC and you will find the spaces clean & hygienic.
- Hot water is available fueled by hammams and gas geysers (0ur staff will assist you in this).